2 Bedroom Apartment - Sleeps 5 adults, or 3 adults and 2 children.
A home-away-from-home, this spacious two bedroom apartment is ideal for families and features a king-size bed and two twin beds. Enjoy the extra space of the separate living room and dining area. This suite also offers floor-to-ceiling windows and a private balcony.
Recline on the sofa to watch the LCD TV with a DVD player. Prepare a meal in the well-equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, and gather your family at the dining table.
For Full details regarding Hilton Vilamoura As Cascatas Hotel and Resort Facilities and for alternative accommodation options, please visit our Hilton Vilamoura Homepage
- Deluxe Rooms: 105
- Deluxe Plus Rooms: 10
- Family Suites: 19
- Presidential Suite: 1
- One Bedroom Apartments: 10
- Two Bedroom Apartments: 31
- Accessible Apartment
- Room Service
- 5 outdoor pools (2 equipped with a Jacuzzi) + 1 covered heated pool
- 5 on-site Restaurants and Bars
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas
- 24h fitness centre
- Hilton beach concession at Falésia Beach, 5 minutes away from the hotel. Accessible through free transfer shuttle .
- Portugal’s largest Spa onsite - 7Seven Spa
- On-site Golf Simulator with PGA Golf Pro Assistance. Free putting-green area.
- Free transfer shuttle to the Vilamoura Marina
- Free golf shuttle to 5 golf courses within 10 minutes of the hotel + 1 golf course at hotel’s doorstep
- Paradise Island Kids Club
- Family facilities (equipment hire, babysitting services, children's activities, children's menus, playground)
- Teenager Arcade
- Snooker room
- Bike Rental
- Private Parking
- Business facilities - meeting rooms, office rental and equipment hire
- Concierge Desk
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Luggage Hold
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||SUPERMERCADO SPAR - TOPÁZIO||0.69|
|Bank||Edificio Atrium Loja B||1.06|
|Bar||Manuel Deus Fragoso Dias||1.18|
|Prices Per Night|
|25th Mar 2017 to 31st Mar 2017||£295|
|1st Apr 2017 to 25th May 2017||£333|
|26th May 2017 to 7th Jul 2017||£398|
|8th Jul 2017 to 31st Aug 2017||£534|
|1st Sep 2017 to 30th Sep 2017||£398|
|1st Oct 2017 to 31st Oct 2017||£333|