Monte Da Poupa is a 7 bedroom Premier Villa located in Guia, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
This is a magnificent property that has stunning panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The property enjoys large private gardens, which include vineyards, olive and lemon groves. The superb free-form swimming pool takes centre stage, surrounded by palm trees, with plenty of sun-loungers and outdoor seating provided. An 'outdoor kitchen' houses a built in charcoal BBQ, plenty of space for preparing and serving food, and is also equipped with sink and fridge for your pool-side drinks and those long leisurely lunches by the pool. Within the grounds is also a private tennis court for guests to enjoy.
Inside, the villa provides comfortable spacious accommodation for 14-16 guests in 7 large bedrooms, each with their own en-suite facilities. The modern, well equipped kitchen leads into the open dining area and living room, with satellite TV and stereo. Additional entertainment is provided in the games room in the basement, with a full size pool table and table tennis.
Monte da Poupa is located in Guia, approximately ten minute's drive north of the popular and vibrant town of Albufeira. Guia is a lovely village which has become famous in recent years for its' selection of restaurants and is particularly renowned for specialising in "Chicken Piri - Piri", the traditional Algarvean spicy chicken cooked over a charcoal grill - delicious! Other local amenities include a small supermarket, butchers shop, chemist, post office and health centre. In addition, just 5 minutes drive from the villa you will find the 'Algarve Shopping Centre' with a huge supermarket market, and fantastic selection of shops.
The nearest golf course to the villa is the challenging "Salgados" course, which is about two miles away, and there is an excellent selection of beaches within a ten-minute drive of the property, such as Coelha, Castelo, Gale and Sao Rafael.
- A large comfortably furnished sitting room with French doors opening onto the terrace, gardens and a stunning pool with Jacuzzi
- Modern kitchen well equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- A spacious dining area with a table for about 10 adults
- Three twin bedrooms, all of which are en-suite
- A separate toilet.
First Floor - East Wing
- The impressive master suite has a double bed, a large en-suite bathroom and its own private sitting room, which has French doors to the veranda which can be used as an additional open air dining area. There are steps leading down to the garden and pool
First Floor - West Wing
- Double bedroom with en-suite and private terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite and private terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- In the basement of Monte da Poupa is a games room, equipped with full size pool table, table tennis, chess table
- The garden is absolutely delightful and well stocked with palm trees, the centerpiece being the 14 metre swimming pool
- Sun loungers, parasols and garden furniture are all provided
- The barbecue area has its own charcoal/gas cooking grill, seating for fourteen people and is also equipped with sink and fridge for your pool-side drinks and those long leisurely lunches by the pool
- The pool and gardens are floodlit in the evening. If you wish to have an evening meal or barbecue cooked for you, please let us know at the time of booking
- Tennis Court (equipment not provided)
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Monte Da Poupa, please select the "Book Now" button above.
- Private Pool 14m x 7m, depth 0.8m - 1.95m with Jacuzzi. Pool Heating £225pw.
- Pool Safety Fence
- Pool Towels
- Air Conditioning throughout £175pw.
- Satellite TV and Stereo
- Games room - table tennis, pool table
- Tennis court (equipment not inc.)
- Charcoal BBQ
- Internet Access (Wireless broadband)
- Security safe
- Maid service (5 days a week)
- Shopping 15 minutes walk
- Chef available on request
- Restaurants 15 minutes walk
- Beaches 5 - 10 minutes drive
- Golf course 5 minutes drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||CoCo Jolu Snack Bar||0.62|
|Restaurant||Restaurante O Ribeirinho||0.81|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Neves Silva||0.87|
|Grocery Store||Favorita Market||2.17|
|Cash Machine||MB CA||2.70|
|Doctor||Clinica De Pêra||2.74|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
|Prices Per Week|
|22nd Feb 2017 to 15th Mar 2017||£1648|
|16th Mar 2017 to 29th Mar 2017||£1758|
|30th Mar 2017 to 5th Apr 2017||£1979|
|6th Apr 2017 to 12th Apr 2017||£2089|
|13th Apr 2017 to 19th Apr 2017||£2530|
|20th Apr 2017 to 3rd May 2017||£2295|
|4th May 2017 to 24th May 2017||£2861|
|25th May 2017 to 21st Jun 2017||£3583|
|22nd Jun 2017 to 5th Jul 2017||£4294|
|6th Jul 2017 to 12th Jul 2017||£4635|
|13th Jul 2017 to 30th Aug 2017||£4995|
|31st Aug 2017 to 6th Sep 2017||£3995|
|7th Sep 2017 to 27th Sep 2017||£3853|
|28th Sep 2017 to 18th Oct 2017||£2861|
|19th Oct 2017 to 25th Oct 2017||£2530|
|26th Oct 2017 to 1st Nov 2017||£1648|
We booked a 7 night villa holiday with Premier Villas, staying at Monte da Poupa in Guia. We had a fantastic time and would highly recommend this Villa to anybody. We decided on this villa because of its size and location which was within easy reach of Guia and its restaurants and bars without having to drive. It was a nice 20 min stroll into the town. The Villa itself was very clean and very spacious, the bedrooms had balconies that were suntraps overlooking the pool. There were 7 bedrooms all ensuite and a large.
We had a great at Monte da Poupa, the grandkids spent most of their time in the pool whilst my children played tennis and ordered us to keep the refreshments flowing! The villa was very spacious and with our group consisting of three generations, we never felt in each others way. The villa was well equipt with everything we needed from an iron to plenty of fridge space!
We walked into Guia (took us 25mins with all the grandkids) and enjoyed a meal at Ramires which is a Piri Piri chicken restaurant, lots of locals which makes a great atmosphere
Thanks Premier Villas
This was a return holiday for our family to Mont da Poupa. We were not disappointed. The villa is secluded which makes for a relaxing holiday. The weather was slightly cooler our first week which enabled us to make good use of the tennis court. This villa feels like a home which we liked.
Mr Ashcroft, August 2015
It was an absolute delight to stay at the Villa and we really enjoyed our relaxed evenings, when the temperature is just perfect, chilling with a glass of wine on the outdoor terrace by the pool. The location is excellent having a secluded feel to it yet been just five minutes from the village and all of the local shops. The villa was perfect for three families allowing enough space for us to have privacy yet the shared areas being fantastic for getting together and enjoying each other’s company. The villa is flexible and there’s more than enough through more people if needed. I would not hesitate to recommend a visit to this delightful Villa.
We had a great time and the villa was lovely, thank you for organising.