8th Jul 2017 to 22nd Jul 2017 -
£5801 £4995 per Week
19th Aug 2017 to 26th Aug 2017 -
£5801 £5295 per Week
23rd Sep 2017 to 4th Nov 2017 -
£2795 £2295 per Week
Casa Blanca is a modern villa on the Vale Formoso Hills, situated just to the north of Almancil in central Algarve, just a twenty minute drive from Faro airport.
Almancil is a very popular area and has an excellent choice of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities.
Just 5 kilometres from the town centre, you will find the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago.
Here you will find some of the best golf courses in Europe, together with many other sport facilities such as tennis, horse riding and a range of water sports plus the well known EC Blue Flag beaches in the area.
The accommodation at Casa Blanca is arranged on two floors as follows:
- Living area with access to the pool terraces, leather furnishings, LCD television and DVD player.
- Large modern open plan kitchen / dining room equipped with two ovens, electric hob, and American style fridge/freezer with ice maker also with access to the pool and terraces.
- Covered outside BBQ area, with plenty of seating, leading off from the kitchen with 2 charcoal barbecues.
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer and second fridge.
- Games room with pool table, darts board, table tennis, darts and Wii with lots of games. Access to the pool and terraces.
- Guest WC.
Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. (Zip and link so can be double bed)
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Zip and link so can be double bed) plus additional full single pull out beds (Zip and link so can be double bed.) for an additional two beds.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Zip and link so can be double bed)
- The upper floor at the villa is arranged in two "mirror image" wings. Each wing has two bedrooms, and each has a small kitchenette to allow larger groups to have an element of independence and privacy. There is a lounge area at the top of the steps with comfortable leather seating. Doors lead to an outside terrace which has steps leading down to the pool area.
- Master suite with double bed, private terrace, en- suite bathroom with bath and shower, LCD television and DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (Zip and link so can be double bed)
- Kitchenette with oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge.
- Double bedroom with private terrace, en-suite bathroom with corner bath and shower, LCD television and DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. (Zip and link so can be double bed) PLUS additional full single pull out beds (Zip and link so can be double bed) for an additional two beds.
- Kitchenette with oven, hob and fridge.
- Casa Blanca has extensive sun terraces - a perfect place to while away the day around the pool. There is a large shaded terrace and BBQ area, ideal for cooling down with that long drink and enjoying your holiday lunch or dinner straight from the barbecue.
- The pool does have a volleyball net which is ideal as the pool itself has two shallow ends. The landscaped gardens are delightful and there are two swings and a hammock for guest's enjoyment.
- The property is totally secure with controlled gate.
- Private pool (10 x 5m) heating £300 per week (July/August £200 per week)
- The main Pool has 2 shallow ends (approx 1m) with the deep part (2m) in the middle. The children's pool has a step around 3 sides and is approx 45cm in depth.
- Pool cover
- Children's pool - not heated
- Pool towels provided
- Maid service
- Satellite TV (free to air)
- DVD players and DVD Library
- iPod docking station linked to TV surround speakers
- Air conditioning/heating units
- 3 Villa safes
- Games room - pool table, table tennis table, dart board
- Movie library on hard drive
- Wii + many games
- Pertanque/boule area
- Barbecue (charcoal)
- Microwave, blender, small coffee machine with filters
- 3 x Hairdryers
- Travel Cot and Highchair
- Iron and ironing board
- Car essential
- Local shopping 10 minutes walk or a couple of minutes drive
- Main shopping 5/7 minutes drive
- Restaurants within a 10 minute walk or a couple of minutes drive
- Beaches 15 minutes drive
- Golf 10/15 minutes drive
- Downstairs bedroom is wheelchair accessible with a wet room.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Casa de Pasto Formoso||0.46|
|Bar||A Taberna Do Patilhas||0.63|
|Grocery Store||Apolónia Supermercados||1.19|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Almancil (CS Loulé)||1.61|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Please see the booking information page for full details.
|Prices Per Week|
|25th May 2017 to 27th May 2017||£2795|
|27th May 2017 to 1st Jul 2017||£3895|
|1st Jul 2017 to 8th Jul 2017||£5800|
|8th Jul 2017 to 22nd Jul 2017|
|22nd Jul 2017 to 19th Aug 2017||£5800|
|19th Aug 2017 to 26th Aug 2017|
|26th Aug 2017 to 2nd Sep 2017||£5800|
|2nd Sep 2017 to 9th Sep 2017||£3895|
|9th Sep 2017 to 23rd Sep 2017||£2795|
|23rd Sep 2017 to 4th Nov 2017|
|4th Nov 2017 to 24th Mar 2018||£2795|
|24th Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£3895|
|7th Apr 2018 to 26th May 2018||£2795|
|26th May 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£3895|
|30th Jun 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£5800|
|1st Sep 2018 to 8th Sep 2018||£3895|
|8th Sep 2018 to 27th Oct 2018||£2795|
Thank you for an amazing week at Casa Blanca - we are back for a second year and all was as good as we remembered. Loved the shoreline at Vale do Lobo. The boat trip which was a highlight for our children as was the waterpark. Beautiful area, beaches and restaurants - a week is just not long enough!
We have had a superb time - totally relaxing. Visited many beaches. Love the pool, love the privacy and love the people who take care of the house and grounds. All good things come to an end.