Koralli is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located above the tiny village of Sfinari near Kissamos some 57 km south-west from the centre of Chania on the island of Crete, Greece.
The Sfinari's settlement has a mere 150 permanent residents and embraces the homonymous cove. The village is built on the feet of Koytroyli's mountain and is extends down to the beach.
The local population work with olive growing, livestock-farming, fishing, and apiculture during the summer months. All of the traditional food and drink of the area are created with only the best of local products.
The area is ideal for a quiet and peaceful holiday as the area is so untouched - far away from the hustle and bustle of the busier towns on the Island.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed with ensuite Jacuzzi bath and private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed with ensuite with Jacuzzi bath
- Bedroom 3 - Two single bed
- 1 bathroom with shower with a hydro massage column
Welcome from the owners:
- Upon arrival they offer to all guests a homemade traditional Greek meal, as well as dessert, fruit, honey, wine, juice and bottled water
- Samarias Gorge
- The closest beach to the villa is exactly 400 metres by a sealed road (2 mins drive or 5 walking). Here there are also 3 tavernas: Sunset and Capten Fidias are the best organized.
- Wind surfing
- Motor boat rental (with driver)
- Infinity Pool
- Childs Paddling Pool
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Maid (twice/week)
- Plasma TV
- Satellite television
- Satellite Internet with Wi-Fi
- Home cinema
- Nearest Airport - Chania 69k (1.25hr drive)
- Nearest beach - 1k (2 mins drive)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
Greek Tourist Board Registration Number MHTE 10 42K 10 0 0 00299 0 0
Flexible change over day
Full kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher
Cot and highchair available
Children's pool (8 sqm) - 50cm depth
Infinity pool (43 sqm) - 1.70m maximum depth
|Prices Per Week|
|1st May 2017 to 1st Jun 2017||£1339|
|1st Jun 2017 to 1st Jul 2017||£1887|
|1st Jul 2017 to 1st Sep 2017||£2374|
|1st Sep 2017 to 1st Oct 2017||£1887|
|1st Oct 2017 to 28th Oct 2017||£1339|