Villa T2037 has all the ingredients for a luxury holiday. Situated in a quiet location with olive trees to the front and mountains to the side, this private villa has sweeping views across the turquoise coloured bay, yet is still 15 minutes walking distance of Kalkan town, harbour and beach. The incredible sea views can be enjoyed from all floors, as well as from its 40m2 private pool, sun terrace with built-in BBQ, balcony which sweeps across the first floor, and its large roof terrace. Inside, this air-conditioned villa has 6 bedrooms (4 en suite) all with balconies or terrace access, 4 marble bathrooms, a fully fitted granite kitchen, and spacious lounge, The villa accommodates 14 people comfortably and is less than 5 mins walk from a mini-market, fruit and veg stall and Turkish cafe.
- Master bedroom,king size bed, balcony.
- Bedroom 2, king size 2 bed, Terrace.
- Bedroom 3, king size bed.
- Bedroom 4, 2 single bed,
- Bedroom 5, 2 single bed, roof terrace.
- Bedroom 6, king size bed. roof terrace.
- 4 bedrooms have en-suite with shower, wc, wash hand basin.
- single room has access to bathroom on its floor, with shower, wc and hand basin.
- Ground floor cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin.
- 2 Large well equipped open style kitchens with fridge/freezer, oven, mixer, kettle, coffe maker, docking speaker, washing machine, toaster and dishwasher, iron and board. Everything you'll need.
- Large private swimming pool. Spacious sun terrace which is furnished with loungers, dining table and chairs for 12 people. Terrace with stunning views of the bay and the mountains.
- 6 bedrooms
- Private infinity pool
- Fully air-conditioned
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet
- Cot / high Chair
- Weekly maid service
- Daily pool cleaning
- Kalkan centre 15min walk
- Dalaman airport 90mins
- Patara beach 20mins
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||The Lime Restaurant & Lounge Bar||1.21|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times
|Prices Per Week|
|1st May 2017 to 31st May 2017||£1125|
|1st Jun 2017 to 30th Jun 2017||£1875|
|1st Jul 2017 to 31st Jul 2017||£2250|
|1st Aug 2017 to 31st Aug 2017||£1875|
|1st Sep 2017 to 30th Sep 2017||£1375|
|1st Oct 2017 to 31st Oct 2017||£1250|
|1st Nov 2017 to 30th Nov 2017||£938|