This newly built, triplex villa is within walking distance of the picturesque town of Kalkan and Kalamar beach club. Its lay out makes the most of its spectacular views from all rooms. Outside, the large marble sun terrace is furnished with 8 sun loungers, umbrellas and a wooden table and 8 chairs under the covered pergola. Private infinity pool, BBQ, and furnished balconies provide ample opportunity to enjoy the views of the two bays. There are marble floors and air-con throughout the villa. All four bedrooms have marble en-suites. A spacious kitchen, dining area, guest bathroom, utility room and roof terrace add to the luxury. Electronic garage at road level.
- Living room has a floor to ceiling windows which covers the whole view of Kalamar Bay
- Quality kitchen with island and travertine work tops, cooker, hob, extractor, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave (washing machine in laundry room), kettle, ample cooking utensils
- Bedroom 1 with double bed with an attached wet-room
- Bedroom 2 with double bed with an attached wet-room
- Bedroom 3 with double bed with an attached wet-room
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds with an attached wet-room
- A beautiful infinity pool along with lounge chairs and a BBQ. The pool's 13 meters by 4 and a half meters.Also has a spa on the upper floor terrace with a view of Kalamar Bay
- Towels and linen included (including some beach towels). The villa is cleaned once a week. Daily maid service can be arranged at extra cost. The pool and terraces are cleaned daily.
- Private Pool
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Satellite tv
- Maid Service
- Car recommended
- Kaputas beach 10 min drive
- Patara beach 20 min drive
- Dalaman airport 90 min drive
- Kalamar beach and and beach club 20min walk (downhill)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Aqua Cafe Bar||0.23|
|Bank||TEB türk ekonomi bankasi||0.85|
Children must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
|Prices Per Week|
|22nd Jan 2017 to 31st Mar 2017||£650|
|1st Apr 2017 to 30th Apr 2017||£975|
|1st May 2017 to 31st May 2017||£1430|
|1st Jun 2017 to 30th Jun 2017||£1820|
|1st Jul 2017 to 31st Aug 2017||£2860|
|1st Sep 2017 to 30th Sep 2017||£1820|
|1st Oct 2017 to 31st Oct 2017||£1430|
|1st Nov 2017 to 31st Mar 2018||£650|