Villa Verde is a Premier 5 bedroom villa located in the quiet residential area of Areias De Almancil, just half a mile north of Quinta Do Lago, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
This imposing villa is furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard throughout. The villa is well positioned, approximately a 5 minute drive from the beach, about a mile from the golf courses and restaurants, and about a mile from the Quinta shopping complex.
Quinta do Lago is set amidst two thousand acres of rolling hills and pine woodlands and offers sunshine, peace and seclusion. It is known to be the most exclusive residential area in the Algarve and offers three of the finest golf courses in Europe. Additionally, there is the newest (and some would say the best) course in the area at Pinheiros Altos.
If golf is not on your agenda you can enjoy horse riding, tennis, squash, clay pigeon shooting, deep-sea fishing and a wealth of water sports available on the Quinta do Lago lake beach. There are also numerous restaurants and an array of nightlife to be found in the area.
The accommodation in the villa is arranged on three floors:
- Guest cloakroom
- Living area and dining with French doors to exterior terraces
- Large modern kitchen with separate oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, American fridge/freezer, drinks fridge, breakfast table
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 2 twin bedrooms both with en-suite
- Master suite with double bed and en-suite - room leading onto terrace
- Double room with en-suite - room leading onto terrace
Lower Ground Floor
- TV and games room, with pool table, plasma TV, DVD player and Playstation
- Twin bedroom suitable for children or teenagers (please note that this room has NO windows/air conditioning). No bathroom on this floor.
- Exterior areas are tastefully furnished with sun loungers and other comfortable seating.
- Delightful exterior dining/barbecue area, sheltered from the heat of the day.
- Plenty of shade on the terraces directly outside the living areas and the sun terraces surround the swimming pool. This allows our clients complete flexibility to sunbathe or enjoy the cooler shade.
- If you like Villa Verde you may also be interested in our Premier Villa nearby, Casa Jolie.
- Car hire is essential for this property and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (11x5m) heating £150pw
- Satellite TV (Sky Sports & movies)
- DVD, CD and Music System
- Playstation 2 (A few provided)
- Gas barbeque
- Air conditioning / Under Floor Heating
- Pool towels provided
- Gymnasium adjacent (local fee payable day pass 8 euros)
- Maid service - 3 days a week
- Shopping 5 minutes drive/15 min (1.4km paved) walk
- Restaurants 5 minutes drive/15 min (1.4km paved) walk
- Beaches 10 min drive (45min walk)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Melting Pot Classic Pub||0.94|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||0.97|
|Doctor||Health Secret - Clínica Médica e Pediátrica||1.73|
|Bank||Caixa Geral de Depósitos||1.95|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Nobre Passos||2.10|
Please note that we cannot take bookings for single sex groups for this villa AND the owners have a strict NO SMOKING policy inside the villa - outside is not a problem.
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature. Please see the booking information page for full details.
The plot of land next to the villa on the map is now the spa and gym, completed in 2010.
|Prices Per Week|
|22nd Jan 2017 to 1st Mar 2017||Contact Us|
|2nd Mar 2017 to 12th Apr 2017||£1931|
|13th Apr 2017 to 19th Apr 2017||£2221|
|20th Apr 2017 to 17th May 2017||£2787|
|18th May 2017 to 14th Jun 2017||£3354|
|15th Jun 2017 to 28th Jun 2017||£4281|
|29th Jun 2017 to 23rd Aug 2017||£5688|
|24th Aug 2017 to 13th Sep 2017||£3354|
|14th Sep 2017 to 20th Sep 2017||£3212|
|21st Sep 2017 to 11th Oct 2017||£2787|
|12th Oct 2017 to 18th Oct 2017||£2472|
|19th Oct 2017 to 31st Dec 2017||Contact Us|
The Villa was situated in an ideal place, very close to all the restaurants and Quinta shopping. Every time we stay at this Villa our grandchildren ask us why we cannot buy this Villa. We explain that we just have to wait to win the lottery!!!
Stayed in Villa Verde with our family and friends at the end of June and had a fantastic time. The villa was immaculate, with everything we needed provided. The pool and outdoor seating area was plenty big enough for all and enjoyed many great days in the sunshine here! A perfect villa for all the family.
In a quiet spot on the complex it was a 15-20 walk from the villa to get to the square in Quinta Do Lago where there were shops, restaurants and a small supermarket. It is uphill so would recommend for a bigger food shop to visit Apolonia supermarket by car or taxi (5-10 mins). Had lots of choice and some imported brands.
There is also a gym within the complex and a spa (fees chargable)
Would definitely recommend a stay at this villa!