Casa do Pomar is a wonderful 3 bedroom Premier villa, located just outside of the hamlet of Alfontes, within the parish of Boliqueime, in the heart of the Algarve. Surrounded by beautiful, well maintained mature gardens, in an elevated position overlooking the coastline, Casa do Pomar is the perfect retreat for families or friends seeking peace and relaxation in spectacular surroundings.
From the terrace and balconies of the Villa you can overlook the panoramic southern coastline of the Algarve across to Vilamoura and Albufeira. The local orchards and the Portuguese landscape are spread among the foreground beneath and the sparkling of the sea guides the way to the horizon and onwards to the African shore.
Within easy reach of local restaurants and bars for times you choose to venture out, there are also plenty of possibilities to stay in and relax in this private playground, and enjoy the Algarvian sunshine.
Inside, Casa do Pomar is comfortably furnished to a high standard, with a traditional farmhouse style.
- Large open living room with internet TV and an additional separate sitting room above, both with views of the garden and across to Albufeira.
- Separate dining room with traditional Portuguese fire place and access out on to the sea terrace.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an adjoining snug, both of which also retain the original Portuguese caned ceiling as part of the former farm house
- Entrance Hall with downstairs toilet and wash room.
- 3 air conditioned bedrooms, all with a sea view and each with their own bathroom
- En-suite bedroom & super kingsize bed.
- En-suite with kingsize bed.
- Twin single room with bathroom
The wonderful, well maintained gardens at Casa do Pomar invite you to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. There are various covered and open terraces on which to dine, or relax with a book and take in the views. There is a BBQ for guests use and several outside dining areas. And of course, there’s the wonderful kidney shaped swimming pool for when you need to take a refreshing dip from the Algarvian sunshine!
Within easy reach of local bars, restaurants and cantinas, you can sample the unspoilt Portuguese hospitality at first hand, and experience the traditional local atmosphere. Why not visit the nearby market town of Loule, and capture the true essence of Algarvian lifestyle, and maybe even pick up a bargain.
If sports and activities such as golf, cycling and scuba diving are more your thing, the Algarve has much to offer, all within a 20 minute drive from the villa. More information can be found at the local tourist information centre, or at the nearest seaside resorts.
- Swimming pool (8 x 6m) & extensive sun garden
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Free Satellite TV
- Wi Fi
- BBQ & several outside dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen & laundry
- Various covered & open terraces
- 30 minute drive from Faro Airport
- Convenience store - 300m
- Traditional Portuguese bar - 290m
- Several quality restaurants within a 15 minute drive
- 20 minute drive to various beaches
- Supermarket 4km
- Golf Courses within easy reach
- Close to Loule, Albufeira, Vilamoura & Armação de Pêra
- Gated property
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Tasca da fonte||0.46|
|Bar||Bar Primeiro Acto||3.20|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.21|
|Grocery Store||Mini-Mercado Aléluia||3.23|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal Lda||3.36|
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Mar 2017 to 30th Apr 2017||£1622|
|1st May 2017 to 31st May 2017||£1838|
|1st Jun 2017 to 30th Jun 2017||£2162|
|1st Jul 2017 to 31st Aug 2017||£2487|
|1st Sep 2017 to 30th Sep 2017||£2162|
|1st Oct 2017 to 31st Oct 2017||£1838|