4th May 2017 to 10th May 2017 -
£2612 £1999 per Week
Casa Refugio is a stunning luxurious 6 bedroom Premier Villa located amongst the exclusive Penina Estate, Alvor, as part of the western Algarve, Portugal.
Upon arrival at the property, private security gates open onto a sweeping driveway, bordered by exotic palms and cycads. Ahead you will see the impressive domed entrance.
Moving the charming courtyard, guests are lead to the centre of the villa into the expansive drawing room. This area is cool and calm with the formal dining area and doors to the covered pool terrace.
The west wing of the villa offers a state of the art kitchen with open plan island arrangement facing the kitchen dining area. Entering the east wing guests will find all the bedrooms and bathrooms. Each bedroom has been individually styled offering picture windows or doors overlooking the grounds.
Outside the grounds are luscious and well established. There is a 12m x 6m pool with the separate pool house offering a bar, sitting area, snooker table and shower room.
The amazing outdoor BBQ area (by the pool house) has two separate cooking sections with a traditional bread oven and sink and bathroom.
The villa is situated in the grounds of the famous Penina championship golf course along the 15th green. The Le Meridien Hotel, Penina Golf Club and tennis courts are only a very short distance away from the villa. The Hotel has bars, restaurants, hairdresser and all the usual Hotel amenities. The nearest fine sandy beaches, Alvor and Tres Irmaos, are about 10 minutes drive to the East, and those of Lagos and Meia Praia about 15 minutes to the West. There is an enormous selection of restaurants within a 10 kilometre radius. Riding, lawn bowls and squash are also nearby. The busy city of Portimao, where you can enjoy the shopping facilities and restaurants is also only a five-minute drive from the villa.
Casa Refugio is a must for clients who want to savour the quality of outdoor living during their holiday and relax amongst the lavish style and tranquillity of this spacious villa.
- Casa Refugio is a single level villa and the layout of the property and width of doorways makes this villa ideal for wheelchair access
- Spacious open plan living and formal dining area
- Kitchen with dining table
- All of the kitchen appliances are "Miele", and comprise a stand alone unit with microwave and traditional oven, a separate hob is set in a granite work surface, and there is an American style fridge. Coffee machine.
- There is a separate laundry area with dishwasher and washing machine and also a guest cloakroom
- All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Master bedroom with en-suite also has a walk-in in wardrobe/dressing area.
- Double bedroom with full en-suite facilities.
- The following 4 bedrooms share a full bathroom:
- Double bedroom
- Twin Room
- Twin Room
- Twin Room
- The swimming pool benefits from a "solar" cover which, even without pool heating allows the pool temperature to be far higher than normal, which is particularly important in the spring and autumn periods. There is also the option to heat the pool from a gas pool heater.
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- Car hire is essential for Refugio and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool with cover (12x6m) Heating £225pw
- Part Air-conditioned (bedrooms only)
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis Table
- DVD & CD Player (no libary)
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Satellite TV
- Surround Sound
- There is one music system outside that links via Bluetooth. Also one in the sitting room which can be linked via cable. We do not supply these cables as there are a wide variety of devices.
- Maid Service - every other day
- Pool Towels Provided
- BBQ with bread oven
- Security safe
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Car Hire essential
- Beaches - 10 min drive
- Supermarket 3Kms
- Coded Security Gates
- 24 hour Patrolled Security
- Bathrooms - There is a shower cubicle and bath in all 3 of the bathrooms (2 bathrooms are en suite)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Vivero de plantas Crasas||1.12|
|Restaurant||Taberna "Mula Cheia"||1.24|
|Bar||Joaquim Custódio Silva||1.27|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Ilda Lda||2.53|
|Bank||Credito Agricola - Mexilhoeira Grande||2.54|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Alvor (CS Portimão)||3.06|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco Urgência||4.05|
PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT ADDITIONAL WEDDING SURCHARGE
There is an outside music system that links via bluetooth. The music system in the sitting room can be linked via cable. Cables are not provided.
|Prices Per Week|
|31st Mar 2017 to 12th Apr 2017||£2263|
|13th Apr 2017 to 3rd May 2017||£2612|
|4th May 2017 to 10th May 2017|
|11th May 2017 to 17th May 2017||£2612|
|18th May 2017 to 7th Jun 2017||£3513|
|8th Jun 2017 to 28th Jun 2017||£3870|
|29th Jun 2017 to 12th Jul 2017||£5209|
|13th Jul 2017 to 19th Jul 2017||£6075|
|20th Jul 2017 to 16th Aug 2017||£6847|
|17th Aug 2017 to 23rd Aug 2017||£6413|
|24th Aug 2017 to 30th Aug 2017||£6075|
|31st Aug 2017 to 6th Sep 2017||£3870|
|7th Sep 2017 to 20th Sep 2017||£3513|
|21st Sep 2017 to 15th Nov 2017||£2612|
|16th Nov 2017 to 7th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|8th Mar 2018 to 14th Mar 2018||£2310|
|15th Mar 2018 to 28th Mar 2018||£2309|
|29th Mar 2018 to 4th Apr 2018||£2667|
|5th Apr 2018 to 11th Apr 2018||£2309|
|12th Apr 2018 to 16th May 2018||£2667|
|17th May 2018 to 6th Jun 2018||£3586|
|7th Jun 2018 to 27th Jun 2018||£3950|
|28th Jun 2018 to 11th Jul 2018||£5318|
|12th Jul 2018 to 18th Jul 2018||£6202|
|19th Jul 2018 to 22nd Aug 2018||£6989|
|23rd Aug 2018 to 29th Aug 2018||£6202|
|30th Aug 2018 to 5th Sep 2018||£3950|
|6th Sep 2018 to 19th Sep 2018||£3586|
|20th Sep 2018 to 14th Nov 2018||£2667|
|15th Nov 2018 to 6th Mar 2019||Contact Us|
|7th Mar 2019 to 27th Mar 2019||£2483|
|28th Mar 2019 to 15th May 2019||£2866|
|16th May 2019 to 5th Jun 2019||£3855|
|6th Jun 2019 to 26th Jun 2019||£4246|
|27th Jun 2019 to 10th Jul 2019||£5716|
|11th Jul 2019 to 17th Jul 2019||£6666|
|18th Jul 2019 to 21st Aug 2019||£7514|
|22nd Aug 2019 to 28th Aug 2019||£6666|
|29th Aug 2019 to 4th Sep 2019||£4246|
|5th Sep 2019 to 18th Sep 2019||£3855|
|19th Sep 2019 to 14th Nov 2019||£2866|
|15th Nov 2019 to 31st Dec 2019||Contact Us|
We spent two weeks in this amazing villa. It looked fantastic on the website, but was even better in reality. Every detail has been thought of in this villa. From a kitchen supplied with everything you would need and very high quality appliances, to fantastic seating area outside (where we spent many a long lunch time!), a brilliant BBQ and of course fantastic pool.
Alvor is very pretty with a great number of excellent restaurants. There are also many beautiful beaches, which are all about a 10 minute easy drive from the villa.
But to top all of this we were made to feel so very welcome by the Premier Villas team.
This was the most relaxing holiday we have had and would highly recommend staying here.
I cannot fault the villa in any way shape or form, an enjoyable and plesent stay just outside Portimao town.