Brisa is an 8 bedroom Premier Villa located in Mexilhoeira Grande near Alvor, part of the Western Algarve, Portugal.
A traditional Portuguese country home in a peaceful rural part of Portimao, this premier villa is ideal for two or more families or a large group of friends seeking their own space and privacy, whilst having easy access to the vibrant resorts of Alvor and Lagos nearby.
Mexilhoeira Grande itself offers several restaurants and bars, just 800m from the property, whilst an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and beautiful beaches are just a short drive away.
The accommodation is spread between the main house and a lovely wooden cabin nestled in the extensive gardens, offering a 'retreat' ideal for children or teenagers requiring their own space! This premier villa boasts a private tennis court, large heated pool, and alfresco dining facilities, so you needn't leave the villa all week should you desire.
This property offers flexible accommodation (up to 9 guests, or up to 15 guests), making it an ideal choice for both small and large groups of families and friends.
- Bedroom 1 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - TWIN/DOUBLE - Zip and link beds
- Bathrooms - 1 x Shower room, 1 x Bathroom (opposite bedrooms 3 & 4)
- Bedroom 5 - SINGLE - 1 Single Bed, WC & Basin across corridor - no air con (full length patio doors)
- WOODEN CABIN
- Bedroom 6 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed - (ground floor)
- Bedroom 7 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed - (ground floor)
- Bedroom 8 - DOUBLE - 1 Double bed (first floor)
- Full Bathroom
- The cabin offers two large Air conditioning units in the living area.
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Brisa, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private Pool. Covered, 10m x 7.5m, depth 1m - 3.5m. Heating £250 per week (July & Aug £185/wk)
- Air Conditioning in villa (in bedrooms and living room and dining room). The Cabin has two large air conditioning units in the living area
- Tennis Court
- Table Tennis Table
- Wi-Fi Included
- Childrens play area
- Charcoal BBQ
- Pool Towels
- Fitness Room/equipment
- Kitchen with large Amercan style fridge, large freezer and extra fridge
- Maid Service 3 days per week
- Open fire in living room & master bedroom
- Part underfloor heating
- Lagos: 10 minutes drive
- Alvor: 10 minutes drive
- Penina Golf Course: 5 minutes drive
- Bar/Restaurant 800 Metres (see extra info)
- Meia Praia Beach 5 Kilometres
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||José Manuel Jacinto||0.86|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Ilda Lda||1.06|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Odeáxere (CS Lagos)||3.63|
|Bar||Joaquim Custódio Silva||3.87|
|Bank||Euronet ATM ( Only)||4.53|
There are four bars and three restaurants in the village itself. They are simple village bars but they make an enjoyable visit. There is also a coffee shop and a good supermarket. The village is about a 15 minute walk away. There is also a butchers and a bakers and two other shops as well as a post office and newsagents.
In Fugureria, which is the next village at the bottom of the hill, there are a further three bars, two of which serve food and have a coffee shop. It is about a 20 min walk to get there and 25 minutes back because it is back up the hill on the way home!
In Mexlihoeria, he local village, there is quite a famous restaurant for Portugal called Villa Lisa. It is owned by an artist and is a very unusual place in that you don't order food, you have a fixed menu including all the wine you can drink for a fixed price. You sit on benches and it is very popular and has a great atmosphere, but it is very Portugese and would not be to everyones taste depending on how adventurous you are with your food!
Taxis to Alvor are easy and about 15 Euro and there is a huge choice of places to eat and drink, and to get to Lagos is about 20 Euro, with again lots of choices of bars, restaraunts and night clubs etc. There is also a train station at the bottom of the village and a very regular bus service to both Portimao and Lagos which runs about every 30 minutes.
There are also two very good restaurants just 10 minutes drive away towards the mountains which serve very good food and are also great value.
|Prices For Up to 10 People Per Week|
|31st Mar 2017 to 3rd May 2017||£1575|
|4th May 2017 to 7th Jun 2017||£1706|
|8th Jun 2017 to 21st Jun 2017||£2231|
|22nd Jun 2017 to 5th Jul 2017||£2888|
|6th Jul 2017 to 23rd Aug 2017||£4200|
|24th Aug 2017 to 30th Aug 2017||£3150|
|31st Aug 2017 to 6th Sep 2017||£2100|
|7th Sep 2017 to 20th Sep 2017||£1706|
|21st Sep 2017 to 11th Oct 2017||£1444|
|12th Oct 2017 to 25th Oct 2017||£1575|
|26th Oct 2017 to 31st Dec 2018||Contact Us|
|Prices For Up to 16 People Per Week|
|31st Mar 2017 to 3rd May 2017||£1838|
|4th May 2017 to 7th Jun 2017||£2100|
|8th Jun 2017 to 21st Jun 2017||£2756|
|22nd Jun 2017 to 5th Jul 2017||£3281|
|6th Jul 2017 to 23rd Aug 2017||£4856|
|24th Aug 2017 to 30th Aug 2017||£3675|
|31st Aug 2017 to 6th Sep 2017||£2756|
|7th Sep 2017 to 20th Sep 2017||£2100|
|21st Sep 2017 to 11th Oct 2017||£1706|
|12th Oct 2017 to 25th Oct 2017||£1838|
|26th Oct 2017 to 31st Dec 2018||Contact Us|
Excellent villa for large groups or families. Would definitely recommend
Villa was clean and well presented in the photographs. The location was perfect for our family with the peaceful surroundings but the liveliness of Alvor just a short drive away. Would certainly recommend the villa for large families.