We are delighted to be able to offer this luxury villa, sitting in an about half an acre of landscaped gardens,and located on a select development close to the prestigious Penina golf and hotel complex. A panelled electric gate, at the entrance to the villa, facilitates a secure environment around the property.The villa is well situated for the beaches at Alvor and Praia Da Rocha, where you will have a choice of miles of golden sands and rocky coves. In Alvor you will be able to sample the day's catch, grilled over charcoal in the traditional Portuguese fish restaurants down by the fisherman's beach. You can enjoy an energetic night out in Praia Da Rocha, where there is an excellent selection of bars and restaurants as well as a casino. The bustling town of Portimao is just 10 minutes away. Here you will find busy cobbled shopping streets, many pavement and waterside cafes and the busy harbour, plus the famous Sardine restaurants. You can also visit the historic towns of Lagos and Silves, both of which are within 20 minutes of the villa.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Separate utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Stylishly furnished living room, with comfortable sofas, fireplace, and 42" plasma screen with full SKY TV package and DVD player. Separate dining room, seats 8, with patio doors which lead out to a covered dining terrace, seats 10.
- Two double bedrooms, both with private terrace and en-suite facilities
- Four en-suite bathrooms with showers. There is also one additional family bathroom with bath on the ground floor level.
- The exterior of the villa comprises large mature lawned gardens and terraces, which to the rear of the villa surround the swimming pool
- Exterior shower room and toilet
- Shaded barbecue area with built in barbecue
- Private Pool (8x4m) (heating available £200 pw)
- SKY TV
- DVD player
- WiFi connection
- Maid service
- Air cooling system (not air-conditioning)
- Shopping 5 minutes by car
- Penina golf courses and tennis courts are less than 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants 5 minutes by car
- Beaches 10 mins by car
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante Amadeus Garden||1.06|
|Grocery Store||Eugeniu Florenta||3.11|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Ilda Lda||4.51|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Mid week - to check all is ok and clean the rooms, tidy outside etc.
Sat - change bed linen
Gardeners visit the villaÂ Tuesday and Friday for trimming and pool work
Please see the booking information page for full details.
Approx. 45 minutes drive from Faro airport. Lisbon and Seville airports are 2.5 hours by car.
Please note - Flights to Faro are often very expensive at peak dates, flights to Seville can be much cheaper, and it is only a 1 hour 45 drive to Faro.
Good range of restaurants within 2km to 4km. Portimao Retail Park (includes Continente supermarket) (3km), E L Eclerc supermarket (3km), Algarve Shopping Mall (Guia). Entertainment and nightlife, including casino, bars and restaurants can also be found at Praia da Rocha in Portimao.
Dolphin Safaris (Alvor Harbour), Canoe trips (Alvor Estuary), Downhill Cycling trips, Bike rental (Outdoor tours), fishing, and horse riding are all available in and around Alvor. Other attractions include Zoo marine (Guia), Slide and Splash water park (Lagoa), Crazy World (Algoz), Aqua world (Alcantarilla).
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2017 to 24th Mar 2017||£1859|
|25th Mar 2017 to 14th Jul 2017||£2078|
|15th Jul 2017 to 1st Sep 2017||£2406|
|2nd Sep 2017 to 29th Sep 2017||£1969|
|30th Sep 2017 to 15th Dec 2017||£1750|
|16th Dec 2017 to 29th Dec 2017||£2188|
|30th Dec 2017 to 31st Dec 2017||Contact Us|
Our stay was beyond our expectations. We couldn’t have had a better holiday with our teenage girls. We thought the property was out of this world. Very clean, had everything we needed to make our stay more than comfortable. The location was spot on. The house was a big part of why we had an amazing holiday and would definitely go back.