In the last few years Trapani has been restored to its original, architectural splendour and it is the pride of Sicily's west coast. In the majority of its tiny streets, alleys and squares traffic is not allowed and therefore its ancient centre has turned into open-air living room.
Here is nice to stop in one of the many cafes and restaurants after admiring the imposing palaces Cavaretta, Riccio di Morana and Lucatelli, and walking along the sea on the promenade on the Mura di Tramontana. This Sicilian town is well connected to Europe with Ryanair flights, and it represents a perfect starting point to discover wonderful Sicilian landscapes and towns.
A luxury villa with private swimming pool located close to Trapani, a town in Western Sicily that enchants visitors with its beautiful, lively ancient centre. The villa is set amidst typical local carob plants, young olive groves, dwarf palm trees, and outstanding views: in the background stands Erice Mountain, in front of it the centre of Trapani and its salt pans, the blue sea and the gorgeous Egadi Islands.
Combining comfort and luxury with contemporary design, this villa delivers ultimate residential quality. Beautiful marble floors and large window doors create an immediate impression of space and light, especially in the wonderful living area which opens onto the large terrace and onto the swimming pool. Decorated with the best materials and furnishings, it provides many places to while away the hours with friends and family or enjoying a book. This Villa is also perfectly located for exploring the precious surrounding area. Only 2K away is Trapani town with its narrow streets and alleys, squares, baroque buildings, cafes and good restaurants. The medieval village of Erice is at its door steps and not far from it is the imposing temple of Segesta. Whereas on the route to Marsala the charming salt pans with their windmills are a staggering sight. The Stagnone reserve, an impressive lagoon with the island of Mothia, is also close by.
Erice is arranged as follow:
- Living-dining room with fireplace, kitchen, study, 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom, 1 bathroom, laundry room, terrace, solarium, swimming pool, garden.
- Living room with double sofa bed, kitchen corner, 1 double bedroom, 1 shower room.
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- SAT TV and DVD player
- Internet Connection
- Pool towels provided
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Trapani airport 25K
- Trapani 2K
- Sandy beach 4K
- Palermo airport 80K
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Ristorante Massimo Di Cavasino Massimo||1.92|
|Pharmacy||FARMACIA BEVILACQUA SNC||2.17|
|Doctor||Galuppo Dr. Alberto||2.20|
|Cash Machine||Banca Di Credito Cooperativo Don Rizzo Di Alcamo (Trapani) Societa' Co||3.19|
|Bank||Banca Di Credito Cooperativo Don Rizzo Di Alcamo (Trapani) Societa' Co||3.19|
SECURITY DEPOSIT - 1000 euro to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
- Water and gas
- Electricity included up to 350 Kwh / week, extra consumption will be charged at € 0.30 / Kwh
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Final cleaning
- Maid service twice weekly
- Baby cot available upon request
- High chair available upon request
- No extra bed available
- Heating (see electricity cost)
- Air conditioning (see electricity cost)
- No fans available
- Not disabled friendly
- No disabled facilities
- Welcome basket (breakfast basket)
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA CHARGE:
- Guide for excursions
- Boat rental
- Chef service (€ 150 + cost of groceries)
- Babysitter (€ 12/H)
- Shopping List (€ 30 + cost of groceries)
- Wood for the fireplace available
- Extra Maid service (€ 12/H)
- Weddings and celebrations, maximum 50 people
- Late arrival 21:00 - 24:00 only if agreed, charged with an extra fee of €30 to be paid on arrival
|Prices For Villa only (4 bedrooms/sleeps 9) Per Week|
|25th Feb 2017 to 14th Apr 2017||£2217|
|15th Apr 2017 to 23rd Jun 2017||£2661|
|24th Jun 2017 to 28th Jul 2017||£3770|
|29th Jul 2017 to 25th Aug 2017||£4435|
|26th Aug 2017 to 29th Sep 2017||£2661|
|30th Sep 2017 to 22nd Dec 2017||£2217|
|23rd Dec 2017 to 5th Jan 2018||£2661|
|Prices For Ground Floor only (3 bedrooms/sleeps 5) Per Week|
|25th Feb 2017 to 14th Apr 2017||£1774|
|15th Apr 2017 to 23rd Jun 2017||£2129|
|24th Jun 2017 to 28th Jul 2017||£3415|
|29th Jul 2017 to 25th Aug 2017||£3991|
|26th Aug 2017 to 29th Sep 2017||£2129|
|30th Sep 2017 to 22nd Dec 2017||£1774|
|23rd Dec 2017 to 5th Jan 2018||£2129|