Dionisios is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located in an elevated position on the Greek Island of Paxos, Greece. The accommodation is a stone-built summer home overlooking the harbour of Paxos. The cottage creates the illusion of floating over the Ionian sea whilst being surrounded by olive, cypress and pine trees.
The interior of the property offers a basic layout and simple furnishings so to not deter from the magnificent views through the large windows.
The villa is divided in two separate units and a forth separate bedroom. One includes the living room, kitchen, one of the bedrooms, and the other two more bedrooms.
The living room is modest in size, with hard-wood ceilings, stone floors and extends into the large fully equipped kitchen area.
Unit 1 - parallel to the pool
- Living room with large sliding glass doors leading onto decking and pool area
- Fully equipped kitchen, including washing machine & microwave
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom with separate bathroom
Unit 2 - adjacent to the pool
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with ensuite shower bathroom
- (one with a pool view)
Independent bedroom - on lower level
- Bedroom 4: twin bedroom with sofa and desk. Separate bathroom.
How to get there:
- Fly direct to Corfu or via Athens or Thessaloniki, depending on the time of year and departure airport
- Hydrofoil from Corfu - This is the most popular way which runs at least once a day in summer and only takes one hour. Tickets need to be booked well in advance
- Car Ferries from Corfu - On most days they go via Igoumenitsa on the mainland. These are very cheap but take four to five hours
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Dionisios, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in Greece. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private Pool 12m x 5m
- Outdoor Dining Area with sunbeds
- Air conditioning
- Plasma Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Maid Service (3 times per week)
- Private parking
- Gaios Village - 2 minutes by car/15 - 20 minute walk
- Donkey Ears Beach - 1 minute walk
- Aftia Gaidarou beach - 2 minutes walk
- Tennis court - 2 minutes walk
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Karras, G. & D., O.E. "Deep Blue"||0.60|
SECURITY DEPOSIT is 1,000 euro to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
Gaios is a very picturesque village with many local restaurants with typical Greek food. There is a central port and beaches around the island that you can enjoy. You can have a day trip by boat to Antipaxos, which is a small island next to Paxos and has amazing beaches.
Map location is for the general region on the island - not the villa.
Changeover day is flexible.
|Prices Per Week|
|29th Apr 2017 to 26th May 2017||£2348|
|27th May 2017 to 30th Jun 2017||£2817|
|1st Jul 2017 to 14th Jul 2017||£3287|
|15th Jul 2017 to 28th Jul 2017||£4226|
|29th Jul 2017 to 1st Sep 2017||£4696|
|2nd Sep 2017 to 15th Sep 2017||£3287|
|16th Sep 2017 to 29th Sep 2017||£2817|
|30th Sep 2017 to 27th Oct 2017||£2348|